Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Welcome to Monster Puppies

We are dog lovers and endeavor to produce good quality pets. We have chosen our mothers very carefully. They are also special because they are our pets. My Yorkshire sleeps in my bedroom, frequently in my bed with me. She curls up in my lap while I am watching television. We choose our stud dogs carefully and do not keep studs ourselves so that if we notice undesirable results from a litter, we can choose another father or retire the mother. We care for all of our dogs as any responsible pet owner would. They all receive good quality food, veterinary care and preventive treatment for parasites and fleas.

We’ll be posting news about our dogs, our mothers, litters on the way and any puppies we have available. Please contact us if you have any questions.

No comments: