Friday, May 2, 2008

Our puppies are leaving!

Our babies have been getting wonderful new homes. I could not have chosen better new families for them. One was even given a name very similar to that of my last sister. It was total coincidence, but I could not be more pleased. My sister would have been pleased.


It will feel so empty when the last of the Yorkie puppies goes to its permanent home. The good news is that it looks like we will be having BoShih puppies in June. The BoShih is what you get when you have a Boston Terrier mother and a Shih Tzu father. I have not seen one myself, but my daughter-in-law says they are adorable. I need to get current pictures of them and post them. Our male Shih Tzu was groomed just the other day and he looks like a different dog. Hamburger, the Boston female, didn't even recognize him. He used to look like a large angry cat. Now he is a handsome devil. I'll update this post as soon as I have new pictures.

No comments: