Monday, April 28, 2008

These are such loving puppies


The pups have grown enough that their colored neckbands were too tight. Instead of replacing the bands, I checked our supply of puppy collars. There were 3 colors, so they all have their first collar. They have been wearing something around necks since birth, but they still had to fuss about the collars! I am taking a puppy on a leash every time I take Raina out. It worked with the last litter to have them follow their mother. After a couple of times, I could get the puppy to walk on the leash by themselves. I forgot that I took Xena out in the backyard to play the other day, so Rastus still has to get his turn to go out.

The pups have different levels of energy. Spazz moves almost constantly. When I pick him up he just keeps wiggling. Rastus and Xena love to cuddle. They even nap at different times. I just felt someone bite my toe! I knew it was Spazz before I looked. I have a feeling he would be great with someone who runs or walks everyday. These puppies are so sweet, they had better leave soon before I get too attached.

No comments: