Friday, July 3, 2009

Due to technical difficulties...

It seems that every time I have computer problems it takes 3 to 4 days to get things the way I want them. I learned the hard way about backups since I have now lost the pictures taken with my digital camera. Fortunately I can recover some of them from emails and my website. I am also lucky that my sister gave me a laptop. I am using it to write this while my desktop goes through a complete wipe of the C drive. This is the computer I use when pain forces me to stay in my recliner or in bed.


I received some wonderful pictures of one of my babies! Rina’s new mommy is a professional photographer and she has magical ability to photograph dogs. I had seen pictures of her Golden Retriever when she first came to see Rina. I loved those pictures and knew that Rina would have a wonderful home. I will post some of the pictures of Rina with her big brother on my “Earlier Babies” page. They look great together.


I have only one of my March babies left. She is so sweet and so good. I need to update the ads online. She has been sleeping in a crate since her brother left. Every morning I check and she has not messed in her crate. She runs to a newspaper to urinate when I let her out. She is timid about new things but does explore and will get comfortable quickly. Her daddy is being groomed next Sunday so I made an appointment for her to get her cleaned up and have her pretty face trimmed. Mouse will look so pretty!

The one thing I seem to have to do every day is scrub a floor somewhere in the house. I actually scrubbed all of the rooms except the living room yesterday. I need to get off my butt and take care of it. You see I am writing about it just to put it off a little longer. Silly me!

No comments: