Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another puppy goes home


One of our male Yorkies got a home today. The very nice woman who fell in love with him is lucky enough to have a boss who will let her leave during the day to get a puppy.


The only one left is the little male. He is tiny, but he is bossy! A little dog with a giant voice, he will sit right in front of me and bark until I pay attention to him. This one needs someone who will either let him walk all over them or they will straighten him out on who is really the boss. I’m hoping he will sleep by himself tonight. If he cries, I’m throwing Raina into the pen with him. I will only let him push me just so far!


I just wish it would have been apparent that he was going to be teacup size from the beginning. We have had a lot of people call wanting teacups and we told them we didn’t have any. Hopefully we will get more inquiries from people wanting teacups.


I keep waiting for Mim to come into heat. Merlin is ready for it at a moments notice. I can’t wait for the next bunch of puppies. I’ve had fun raising these babies. I got really good at making “puppy soup”. I get to have the fun of having puppies, but then they move on to their permanent homes. I’ve met some very nice people and that has been part of the fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Marta!

It's Xaviera, the one who had a boss gracious enough to let me off to get my new baby. His new name is Douglas. I'm sure you can guess why! :) But, we call him "Dougie". He has added so much fun, excitement, and love to our home. Not to mention between my kids and I, Douglas is spoiled rotten. His first night home he did a lot of sleeping and checking out his new home. I crocheted him a special blankey for his crate (which he loves). Right now we are in the process of crate training and boy is it an experience. Dougie loves to run around in the backyard playing chase but even better "Keep Away". That's when he runs with his toys and you have to chase him. He's a quick little rascal. I will send you pictures very soon. Thank you for our precious new bundle of joy.

monsterpuppies said...

Thank you for letting me know how the puppy is doing. I am so thrilled that he has children to play with and spoil him. I think blankeys are very special to dogs. My son's Bichon carried his around for the 16 years of his life. I am so thrilled that you and Dougie found each other. I have been wondering about all of my babies and how they are doing. I am so please you let me know.