Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Empty Nesting





I miss every puppy when they leave, but I think I miss Bob the most because I am without puppies for the first time since August. I guess I did ask for this. I had told my daughter-in-law that I needed a break, but I have changed my mind. Kitty Cat is showing signs of being in heat, but it’s the early stages. The poor dog is going to have to put up with being swabbed daily for a little while. Ozzie must be in the mood to make puppies too. He has been practicing on Gus and Gus does not appreciate it in the least.

Bob is a very lucky little guy. He got a new family of dog lovers. It seems like all of the puppies got their own little girls this time. I do enjoy the pictures I get of my babies after they leave me. I know then that I have launched a little dog off to a good life.

No comments: