Monday, March 9, 2009

Gus is in trouble




I get just as worried when the dogs are too quiet as I did when my son was a child. I was on the computer when I turned to see this mess. I woke up a little congested this morning and grabbed a roll of toilet tissue since I didn't have kleenex. I made the mistake of leaving it on the table next to my chair. Ever since Squirrel got on that table to nab a piece of pizza crust the other day, all of the dogs seem to think it is OK to explore in MY territory.

Gus was having a grand time when I saw him. He was tossing the roll into the air and tearing pieces off. I would have tried to get a video, but he stopped as soon as I stood up. He knew he was in trouble and kept nuzzling my hand as I was trying to clean up his mess. He even jumped up in my lap while I was uploading these pictures. He started licking the keyboard. I wondered if he was planning to rebut anything I reported on his behavior.

Maybe I need to move the chair and couch farther away from the table. Reggie gets into my coffee cup if I leave it for a few minutes. I know caffeine is bad for dogs, but she seems to love coffee. She even went after a glass of OJ. No wonder I am so tired all of the time. I am constantly cleaning up after the dogs and watching out for them.

No comments: