Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Pawtricks Day!


It's Raina, I get to blog today. Mom loves St. Patrick's Day. She is a genealogy nut and has traced her family back as far as she can without leaving the U.S. She has Irish ancestors on both her mother and father's sides. She hasn't been able to find records of them entering the country, so she may be descended from illegal immigrants!

Mom has also discovered Twitter. The details of my daily life are being spread all over the world! It's fun to follow the other Anipals on Twitter. They even get together for parties. I have a picture with my St. Pawtrick's Day bling, but it won't show up on Twitter, so I decided to show it here.

Kitty and I are going to the vet this afternoon to find out how many puppies we are having. Too bad we don't get ultrasounds like humans so we would know the sexes of the puppies. Mom could be thinking up nicknames ahead of time. Kitty's first due date is tomorrow and Mom has been getting her stuff ready. I will just be glad when these little wiggly critters are wiggling in a bed instead of wiggling in me!

Squirrel was supposed to go to the vet today, but she is still skinny. She may not be as far along as Kitty and I are or maybe she didn't get pregnant. Mom says we just have to wait.

A later update..One of my friends on Twitter has been putting together everyone's pictures with their St. Pawtrick's Day bling. It's is really neat!

Pets, owners and one cat burglar in their St Pawtrick's Day b... on TwitPic

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your puppies!! I bet they will be extra cute!